We will look at a breakfast item in this week’s edition of Cooking with Justin.
We made this at Christmas time. Have it on Christmas morning. But it is a healthy choice and should be made year-round. This is a good one to help in a healthy diet.
This recipe is my wife’s, and she measures it from her heart. So, I did my best to put those into measurements.
Let’s gather up everything we need
- Mixing Bowl
- Electric beater
- Measuring cups
- Pan to brown the hamburger in
- All the ingredients
- 10 Eggs
- 1 pound of Sausage
- Garlic powder
- Flavor it how you want
- 1/4 cup of onions (a small onion)
- 1/2 green pepper
- 15 oz of Cottage Cheese
- Other cheese
- 2 cups
- 1 Teaspoon of baking
- Put onions and green pepper in a pan with some olive oil
- Brown the Sausage in with the onion and green peppers and season how you like it
- Combine the eggs, cottage cheese
- Add cheese and mix
- Pour into a pan
- Bake for about an hour at 350
Today, we are going to put them into muffin tins. This is something my wife wanted to try. So why not try this on Cooking with Justin?
This is an excellent thing to make and eat if you are looking for something, I think, healthy. This is a good source of protein.